You’re probably like most business owners, you wear a lot of hats. And as your business grows, it becomes more and more difficult to manage all of your IT needs on your own. It’s hard enough keeping up with the day-to-day operations of your business, let alone trying to figure out how to use technology to help you grow.
GroupOne Consulting can take care of all of your IT Support needs so that you can focus on what you do best – running your business. We provide comprehensive managed services, including planning and implementation, support and maintenance, and everything in between. We also offer a wide range of business solutions, from cloud services to data security, so that you can get the most out of your technology investment.
13405FolsomBlvd Suite 511,
Folsom, CA 95630,United States
What are managed IT services and what do they include
What are managed IT services? Essentially, it’s a service where a company outsources their IT needs to a third party provider. This can include anything from managing your email server to keeping your network up and running. It can be a great option for businesses who want to focus on their core competencies and leave the IT stuff to the experts. Managed IT services usually come with a variety of packages and pricing options, so it’s important to do your research before making a decision. In this post, we’ll give you an overview of what managed IT services include and some things you should think about before signing up.
- IT support and maintenance
- Help desk services
- Network management
- Data backup and recovery
- Business continuity planning
- Cloud services
- Disaster recovery
- Project management
These are just some of the most common services that are included in managed IT packages. Some providers may offer additional services, so it’s important to ask about what’s included before making a decision.
Preparing for managed IT services
Knowing what managed IT services are and what they include, let’s look at some factors to consider before purchasing a package.
Your IT needs are:
- The first step is to assess your IT requirements. What help do you need? Do you need help managing your email server or network? Once you know what you need, you can start looking for a provider who specializes in it.
- Your budget? Managed IT services aren’t cheap, so know your budget before you sign up for one. There are various pricing models, so make sure you know what you’re paying for.
- Your long-term goals. When considering managed IT services, keep in mind your long-term objectives. What do you hope to achieve with technology? How do you want to grow? Once you know what you want, you can start looking for a provider who can help you get there.
- How familiar are you with technology?. If you’re not tech-savvy, look for a company that prioritizes customer service. You should be able to easily contact someone who can assist you.
- What do you expect? When signing up for managed IT services, it’s important to be realistic. Remember, you’re paying a third party to handle your IT, so don’t expect perfection. Things will go wrong from time to time, but a good relationship with your provider should help you resolve any issues.
When considering managed IT services, do your homework and ask lots of questions. You can find the right package for you and your business by understanding what’s included and what to expect.
Managed IT services from GroupOne Consulting, Inc can help Old Sacramento businesses grow. We offer a range of services that can be tailored to your requirements. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
GroupOne Consulting can handle all your IT needs so you can focus on running your business. We provide full managed services, from planning and implementation to support and maintenance. We also provide business solutions such as cloud services and data security to help you maximize your technology investment.
Places of Interest for Old Sacramento, California
- California State Railroad Museum
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento
- Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament
- Southside Park
- California Automobile Museum
- California Museum
- California State Capital Museum
- California State Capitol Park
- Old Sacramento Waterfront
- Sacramento History Museum